Workshop Dealing with procrastination and adjustment behaviour (half a day)
You think you have nearly closed the deal, but suddenly there is a hitch. Your contact person starts to be evasive, other colleagues get involved. In short, you see procrastination or adjustment behaviour from the client. How do you deal with this, without seeming too “eager”?
RESULTS AFTER THIS WORKSHOP:
- You recognize all the signals regarding this behaviour.
- You know how to deal with this; which reaction is most suitable.
- You continue to manage the process; you plan constantly follow-up meetings in order to maintain grip on the process, irrespective of this behaviour.
- You distinguish the decision makers from the influencers.
- You make the influencers work for you to win the decision makers over.