Having an effective commercial meeting
For all (sales)professionals who want to introduce a structure in their commercial meetings with a proven success.
You have a meeting with a prospect or client. How do you prepare yourself? What kind of questions will you ask? How do you get their needs on the table? What is the moment to come with a proposition and how do you successfully close the deal? All these things are taught in the training "Having an effective commercial meeting".
Results after Having an effective commercial meeting:
- You know which preparation is neccessary before you go to your appointment.
- YOU keep control of the meeting.
- You discover where you truly add value for your client.
- You know how to converse objections.
- You always aim for a follow-up action or the assignment.