Workshop Dealing with complaints (half a day)
In case of complaints from clients we benefit from acting as soon as possible in order to solve the complaint adequately. But what do we do with unjustified complaints? And often complaints turn out to be in the grey area. On the other hand, complaints also offer opportunities to maximally connect the client to you (again).
RESULTS AFTER THIS WORKSHOP:
- You know the best way to deal with a complaint.
- You keep asking questions until you get to the essence of the complaint.
- You know the difference between a justified and an unjustified complaint.
- You know how to use empathy to the max.
- You make sure that there is always a proper follow-up action in order to make the complaint go away.