Workshop Dealing with price pressure (half a day)
Your proposition is on the table of the client. The client asks for a discount and you know that there is some competition. What do you do? Do you go along with it and do you get the deal? Or is the client using you to put pressure on the competition? Important issues that are tackled in the workshop “Dealing with price pressure”.
RESULTS AFTER THIS WORKSHOP:
- You have a clear picture of your position and what your situation is.
- You know indeed that you will get the order if you give a discount.
- You have a structure what to do if the other party asks for discount.
- You will get alternatives that you can offer instead of price.
- You close the deal and give little or no discount.