Workshop Conversation techniques leadership 1: giving and receiving feedback (2 half days)
As a manager and coach you give feedback all day long. Both positive and corrective feedback. But giving feedback can and should be done in various ways in order to be effective for the recipient. And how about receiving feedback? Are we open to it and do we even ask for it sometimes?
RESULTS AFTER THIS WORKSHOP:
- You know the difference between giving directive and non-directive feedback
- You know when to choose for directive or non-directive feedback
- You leave the solution of those things that need to be improved with the colleague as much as possible
- With the HEG model you will obtain an additional tool to give feedback.
- You learn how to summarize what you have agreed upon with each other
- You know how to make sure and measure that the other person will do something with the feedback
- You are open to feedback; even more so, you will ask for it so that you will become stronger in your job.