Workshop commercial conversation (4 half days)
You have a meeting with a prospect or client. How do you prepare yourself? What kind of questions will you ask? How do you get the needs on the table? What is the moment to come with a proposition and how do you close the meeting succesfully? All these things you can learn in the workshop “Commercial conversation”.
RESULTS AFTER THIS WORKSHOP:
- You know which preparation is needed before you go to your meeting.
- YOU keep control during the meeting.
- You know that original questions may "trigger" purchase signals.
- You discover where you can truly add value for your client.
- You are able to adjust objections.
- You present your service in such a way that the client recognizes him/herself in it and indeed fills his/her needs.
- You know various closing techniques and know how to apply these.