Workshop C-level meetings (2 half days)
You are expected to talk to the management/board of your best client. You have been working well for years at an operational level and that goes extremely well. On the other hand, it is also wise to have contact at a higher level. How different are these meetings than the ones at operational level? And how do I get there? Matters that are dealt with in the workshop “C‑level meetings”.
RESULTS AFTER THIS WORKSHOP:
- You know the best possibilities to get in touch with them.
- You have a structure of how to have such a conversation.
- You know the difference between an operational and a strategic meeting.
- You have a list of relevant questions at hand that are spot-on for the client.
- You know how to keep C-level aligned in potential future projects.